Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Return of Professor Everywhere

As the title of this blog entry suggests, Professor Everywhere has returned - but returned to where? Home? What is home when you can transport yourself, physically and metaphorically, to the outer reaches of your nomadic Life Style Practice? Over the course of the last 12 days, I returned to Bremen, I returned to Wiesbaden, and finally, I returned to Berlin. And now, for the time being, I have returned to Boulder.

Damien Hirst once produced an autobiographical work entitled I Want To Spend The Rest of My Life Everywhere, With Everyone, One To One, Always, Forever, Now. To my mind, he is referring to the networked space of flows we float through when navigating the dreamworld of international culture: that non-place place where nomadic Life Style Practice experiences its aesthetic potential in asynchronous realtime.



Metadata: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home